• Bringing the inside out and the outside in through excellence in architecture and landscap- ing is the essence of The Cottages on Euclid. Extensive landscaping and gas lanterns surround each home with a private drive circling off Euclid add to the ambiance, intimacy and charm filled throughout this little neighborhood within Dil- worth.
• Each unit will have its own mail slot in the Exte- rior Door.
• Option to add within certain units. Elevator to be PVE (Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators).
• Each unit will be provided with a pull down stair for Attic Storage.
• Each unit will have roll out trash & recycle bins.
• Slab on Grade
• The unit exteriors will consist of Cedar Shake and Cedar Lap Siding. Foundation walls will con- sist of Boral Brick (Pastel Cote Colors).
• Pinnacle Signature Gold Shingle Series, Premi- um Architectural Shingles.
• Units with porches feature a broom finished concrete floor with a brick paver border. All rail- ings will be painted treated wood.
• Units with Patios feature a broom finished con- crete surface with a brick paver border, gas grill stub out and water spigot
• Wrought iron gas lanterns will illuminate the property and individual homes
• 3 Bedroom 75 gallon 2 Bedroom 60 gallon
• Upgrade option for Tankless Water Heaters
• Water supply piping shall be Pex w/ cell foam or fiberglass insulation. Waste piping is standard Schedule 40 PVC. Hot water is provided with electric water heaters w/ pan & hot and cold wa- ter turn off valves.
Heating & Air Conditioning
• Each unit will be heated & cooled through its own Trane 15 seer heat pump.
• Walls between units will consist of two separate wood stud walls with sound insulation blankets in each, layered with 5/8” and 1/2” sheetrock. The stud walls will have an air cavity between them to further reduce sound transmission between units.
Interior Unit Walls
• Wood studs covered in 5/8” drywall.
• Each unit is prewired for security and includes door contacts, motion detectors, keypad and siren
• Each cottage home will feature a private garage with a remote controlled overhead garage door.
• On street parking.
• Oak Hardwood Floors
• 4” Crown Molding
• 6” Base boards
• Standard paint color options
• Oil rubbed bronze door hardware, Schlage
• Smooth finished ceilings
• Mint Hill cabinets – standard maple cabinetry and 3 styles in White, Medium Euclid, Dark Euclid
• Granite countertops – Cold Springs, Fiesta Ornamental, New Caledonia, Via Lactea
• Large single bowl stainless kitchen sink
• 4” Granite backsplash
• Jennair appliances – refrigerator, microwave, touch screen built in oven, gas or electric cooktop, all stainless steel
• Marble countertops – Dark Emperador, Crema Marfil, Light Emperador and White Carrera
• Ceramic undermount sinks
• Rohl chrome fixtures and accessories
• Kohler water closet
• Travertine Porcelain tile flooring, 12” x 12”
• Semi frameless shower doors
• Ceramic tile showers feature 13” x 9” oversized subway tiled walls and Mosaic tile floors, 1” x 1”
• Americast bathtubs
• 4” Crown molding in master and den
• 6” Base boards
• Junction box for ceiling fan or light
• Standard paint color options, Sherwin Williams
• Allowance for Custom Closets
• Elevator for specific units
• Washer/dryer – Whirlpool Duet series, white
• Glass tile backsplash for kitchen
• iPod docking station, built-in
Daylight for Energy Efficiency
• Use of multiple exterior windows to increase daylight
• Water-efficient Rohl showerheads with flow rate of 2.0GPM, exceeding EPA standard of 2.5 GPM
• Water-efficient Rohl faucets with flow rate of 1.5 GPM, also exceeding EPA standard of 2.5 GPM
• Kohler WaterSense(SM) toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
• TekView Envirosealed windows consist of a low U-factor of 0.30
• Envirosealed Windows are energy-efficient, green windows. Their superior thermal efficiency allows homeowners to lower their energy bills and save money. But more importantly, their energy efficiency guarantees lower CO2 emissions and a more posi- tive impact on the environment.
• Use high-efficiency luminaires with outdoor lighting, specify luminaires that direct light downward
HVAC Controls and Zoning
• Seven-day programmable thermostats, 15 seer, multi-zoned
Energy- Efficient Appliances
• KitchenAid® Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Energy Star® Qualified, high efficiency
• Jenn-Air® TriFectaTM Dishwasher – Energy Star® Qualified, high efficiency
• Whirlpool® Duet® Front Load Washer – Energy Star® Qualified; high efficiency washer
• Blown insulation to incorporate attic flooring value of R-30
The Cottages on Euclid condos for saleListings 1 - 0 of 0
Listings 1 - 0 of 0