Located in historic Belmont, Peridoe is less than a mile aways from Uptown Charlotte and NoDa. It’s situated directly on the Little Sugar Creek Greenway and is just four blocks aways from the future Parkwood lightrail station.
- Contemporary, modern architecture
- Eco friendly construction
- Rooftop terraces
- Uptown views
- Location on the Little Sugar Creek Greenway
- Proximity to Blue Line Extension
- Convenient location to Uptown Charlotte and NODA
- 9’ Ceilings on first, second and third floor
- “HardiePanel” with Tamlyn ‘Z’ flashing or ‘H’ mold.
- “Hardiplank” wood grain lap siding
- Aluminum windows with insulated, low-e glass.
- TPO membrane roof on felt pad with recycled rubber pavers (# Sq.ft).
- Front entry doors to be insulated metal or fiberglass with insulated glass lite.
- Doors to garage from conditioned areas to be insulated metal or fiberglass, flush face.
- Metal sliding patio doors with insulated glass.
Spray cellulose insulation in exterior walls, party walls, garage walls, floors over
unconditioned spaces (including garages) and ceilings below unconditioned spaces.
R15 in walls, R30 in ceilings, R19 in floors.
- Interior trim to be composite or white pine paint grade, square edge 2-inch nominal minimum width. Base trim to be paint grade 5-1/4 inch “speed base; mount upside down and backward..
- All ceilings to have a smooth finish.
- Porch ceilings to be exterior gypsum board.
- Interior Doors – flush face 1 3/8″ hollow core hardboard veneer, paint grade.
- Interior stairs – Open railings where indicated. Rails to be painted pickets with natural wood handrail. Continuous natural wood handrail on wall at other side.
- Stair treads to be hardwood.
- Hardware – Schlage or equal, matte silver finish.
- Garage walls and ceilings to be 5/8” fire-rated gyp board.
- Shaftwall to extend entire height of wall, including above roof deck.
- Walls and ceilings are flat, shell white, low to zero VOC
- Additional Colors – optional
Walls and ceilings to be ½” standard gyp board, moisture-resistant in bathrooms.
Bathroom ceilings to be moisture-resistant, rated for ceiling application. Party walls to
be ½” standard gyp board on interior side with two layers 1” gypsum shaftwall in air
space between units, per noted UL assembly. Draftstop air space at floors and ceilings.
- First floor – stained concrete except in bathroom. Garage to be unsealed concrete
- Upper floors – Solid hardwood, nailed down, pre-finished 2-½” width oak strip flooring throughout except baths.
- Ceramic Tile – All Baths (including Powder Rooms). Selections by Buyer.
- GE or equal, stainless steel
- Dishwasher – two-level wash system, pot-scrubber. Model #GSD42400
- Range -30″ electric, free-standing, self-cleaning with black glass oven door. Model #JBP35.
- Microwave with ducted vent hood over range. Model #JVM1441W\
- Disposal – Model #CFC520
- Refrigerator – optional.
- Ice-maker connection provided.
- Hook-ups for electric washer/dryer included.
- Washer/Dryer optional.
- Kitchen: Buyer’s choice of white, natural oak or natural maple, all flush face. 42” high wall cabinets.
- Bath Vanities: White flush face.
- Granite tops in kitchen and baths.
PLUMBING AND MECHANICAL
- Kitchen Sink – Stainless steel double bowl sink with sprayer.
- Fixture Sets – Single lever by Delta or equal.
- One exterior hose bib per home.
- Hose bid on rooftop terrace – optional
- Water Heater – 40 gallon electric.
- HVAC – Electric heat pump split system, zoned by floor, with fresh air intake to unit.
- Ducted exhaust fans in Baths and for Range.
- Cable TV and telephone outlets, one per bedroom plus living room.
- Overhead lights in Dining Room, Kitchen, Baths and hallway. Double-switched ceiling junction box with cover for ceiling fan in Living Room and Bedrooms.
- Pre-wire for security system in all homes.
- Pre-wire for video and audio – optional
- Pre-wire for speakers on rooftop terrace – optional
Peridoe Townhomes condos for saleListings 1 - 0 of 0
Listings 1 - 0 of 0
copy credit – Peridoe